Follow Friday -- Beth Revis

Katherine Longshore 4 Friday, January 14, 2011
Isn't this the most fabulous cover?

Just wait 'til you read the first chapter.

Beth Revis and her debut novel ACROSS THE UNIVERSE (which launched this week) have been getting a lot of buzz.  And for good reason.  I have yet to crack open the novel (yes, I regret this, but it's a carrot for when I finish my revisions), but I love what Beth has to say.

In her blog
On her Twitter
On her website
And if that's not enough for you, check out the website for Across the Universe

4 comments

I'm around halfway through ACROSS THE UNIVERSE...so far, loving it. It deserves all the hype.

Me too, Jennifer. It's very good. I particularly like Elder!

Yep, gorgeous cover. I'm definitely looking forward to this book. It's on my TBR list.

This is sitting on my bedside table right now.

It's 11:20 pm already? Gotta' go!!!
erica

Post a Comment

Grid_spot theme adapted by Lia Keyes. Powered by Blogger.

Search

discover what the Muses get up to when they're not Musing

an ever-growing resource for writers

Popular Musings

Your Responses

Fellow Musers

Translate