My Favorite Bookstore

Well, this week's topic--our favorite bookstore--couldn't be easier for me!

I've been buying books from my local indie bookstore, Rakestraw Books, for the past thirteen years - basically since the day I moved to town. Michael Barnard, the owner, is a good friend of mine, and the relationship we have is special to me. He has given me many incredible book recommendations over the years, some reads that have shaped and changed me as a writer. And, once I did cross over to the "author" side of the fence, Michael has been there, supporting me, as well.

We kicked off every single book in the UNDER THE NEVER SKY series with a signing and party at Rakestraw. It became a tradition I looked forward to, and one I hope we can continue with future books.

Thank you, Michael.


Post a Comment

Grid_spot theme adapted by Lia Keyes. Powered by Blogger.

Search

discover what the Muses get up to when they're not Musing

an ever-growing resource for writers

Popular Musings

Your Responses

Fellow Musers

Translate