All GOLD, All Week! by Donna

You may not have noticed with all the exciting, insightful new Muses' posts, but I've been a bit scarce for awhile.  I'm recuperating at home from thyroid surgery and on medical leave from the university. I'm doing well, and Lia and Robin are doing an amazing job on Mondays, but I couldn't possibly stay away THIS week because it's one of the BEST WEEKS EVER on YAMuses.  

This week we get the oh-so-fantastic opportunity to welcome one of our brand new books into the world.  And, believe me, nothing is going to keep me from shouting the news!  

So everyone say hello to GOLD by Talia Vance!



GOLD by Talia Vance



Descended from an Irish demigod, Brianna has fled to Ireland to escape destruction at the hands of her sworn enemies, the Sons of Killian. Taking refuge at the estate of her former nemesis, Austin Montgomery, Brianna discovers a rift in time that opens to an era before the feud began.
Talia and me hanging out in LA with cupcakes
Wrestling with her newfound feelings for the more innocent Austin, Brianna begins to wonder if she can alter the past. But when Brianna and Austin learn that the Sons are raising an army of mythical beasts, the pair will need to use their magical strength in the present to avoid a tragic end.  
From http://taliavance.com/bandia-novels.php


GOLD is the follow up to SILVER and there is tons of magic, sexual tension and the great, fiesty dialogue we would expect in a Talia Vance novel.  For me,  however, it's the setting that is my favorite.  I have family on both sides from Ireland and it has always been somewhere I wanted to visit.   Talia takes me there in GOLD to see ocean views, lofty castles and charming country towns from Brianna's eyes.  Combine all that Irish countryside with sexy mythology, and  you've definitely got me hooked.

Congratulations, Talia and welcome GOLD to the bookstore shelves!  We wish you many many readers!


9 comments

whoo hoo! so excited for the release of GOLD – can't wait to read it! Congrats, Talia! xo

I felt the same, Donna! From the salty air to the jam tarts to the romantic ruins, Brianna's Ireland is definitely one I want to visit--only without the warring demigods. Happy GOLD week, Talia!

Sounds great!

And I've had thyroid surgery too, Donna, and the surgical recovery was fairly easy but finding the right dosage of thyroid replacement can take awhile. All the best for your recovery!

Readers are going to LOVE this book! Congratulations, Talia!

Congrats, Talia!! I cannot wait to read this book. How exciting for you and for us! I'm fairly star-struck!!

Congratulations, Talia! I'm thinking we should have a writing retreat at an Irish castle in honor of GOLD...

Thank you Donna! It was fun to immerse myself in Ireland for this one. Also, I still have dreams about those cupcakes!

So glad you're well enough to introduce GOLD to us, Donna! And Talia—Irish mists and mythology? My favourite kind of story! I shall enjoy reading more about it from the rest of the Muses this week, but I already know this is going on the top of my TBR pile!

Congratulations to Talia! I too have Irish roots and love a great tale set on the Green Isle!

Wishing you a swift recuperation, Donna. I had thyroid surgery about five years ago.

Post a Comment

Grid_spot theme adapted by Lia Keyes. Powered by Blogger.

Search

discover what the Muses get up to when they're not Musing

an ever-growing resource for writers

Popular Musings

Your Responses

Fellow Musers

Translate