What I'm Reading Now

Hey hey...

As usual, I'm all over the place in my reading, but still continuing with a hot streak of great books.

Currently on my nightstand:

I love Andrew Smith's books. I think he's one of the most daring YA writers out there. Terrific teenage boy voice, and Smith's typical, excellent characterization.


I missed this one last year and finally found the time and the right mood to pick it up. Just started, but I'm really enjoying it. Kick-butt girl tries to survive an alien invasion... what more could you want?


For research and because, call me crazy, but I love nonfiction/biographies about amazing people who do incredible things and/or overcome insurmountable obstacles:


And I just got this one and am already flipping pages:



What's on your nightstand?

Post a Comment

Grid_spot theme adapted by Lia Keyes. Powered by Blogger.

Search

discover what the Muses get up to when they're not Musing

an ever-growing resource for writers

Popular Musings

Your Responses

Fellow Musers

Translate